„The Czech SDGs are a great innovation, which not only attracts attention to sustainable development, but it also serves as an inspiration for business, individuals and public administrations to increase their activities to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals. The SDGs are an initiative that should definitely expand to other countries.“
Professor Jeffrey Sachs, SDGs Advocate
Prague, 27th May 2017
After the successful first year of the SDGs Awards in 2017, we are proud to continue the tradition of granting this prestigious recognition to projects in Czechia.
In 2018, we keep searching for specific activities and strategies adopted by Czech organisations that contribute to fulfilling the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and motivating the business, NGOs and public institutions to incorporate sustainability into their everyday lives.
We will choose the best projects which support the 2030 Agenda and development cooperation on the national level and which make the world a better place using the SDGs.
process7/5 – 1/6/2018
- Nominate your project / product / service that fulfils any of the SDGs
- Become a leader and trendsetter in supporting the SDGs in Czechia
- Show your commitment to sustainability and inspire others
- Compare your project with others
- Show your customers / partners what you believe in and what makes you different
- Gain international recognition as one of the leaders in the SDGs
APPEALS OF OUR AMBASSADORS