SDGs 2018 is already over.
Does your project, product or service help fulfil one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals in Czechia or abroad?
Apply for the SDGs Awards 2018 and inspire other organisations to become more sustainable.
The deadline for applications is 6th April 2018.
Applications for the Best SDGs Reports close on 13th May 2018.
You can decide!
Public voting will run according to the system of Demokracie 21 from 7th May to 1st June 2018.
1) Fill in the application form.
2) Choose the category: Business, Public sector, Award for Young Leaders under 30, or Best SDGs Reports. All applications will be nominated for the Expert Panel Award and Czech Development Agency Award (if they fulfil the requirements).
3) In April, the panel of experts will choose five projects from the Business category and five projects from the Public sector. The selected projects will be published on the website and open to public voting.
4) The public voting will run from 7th May to 1st June 2018.
5) The award ceremony for the winners will take place on 12th June 2018 in the presence of top business, governmental and public actors.
Veřejné hlasování proběhne podle systému Demokracie 21 v období
od 7. května do 1. června 2018.